The classic emoticons WhatsApp they were designed to express some feeling, idea or replace certain words that you don’t want to write in a group or personal conversation. Although you can use them in your own way or however you want, it is important to clarify that each one has a different meaning, therefore, this time we will explain what the “clown” emoji represents and why young people send it along with the phrase “ I was clown”.
The expression “I was a clown” or “I was a clown”, although it is mostly used by women, it has become very popular due to WhatsApp and it has expanded to other social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Normally, the aforementioned phrase is accompanied by the emoji known as “clown face”, which was created and approved in 2016 by Unicode.
WHAT DOES THE WHATSAPP CLOWN EMOJI MEAN?
It seems simple, this icon represents a circus or birthday clown, but, according to information released by Emojipedia, in addition to that it was created to be used in a derogatory way and to indicate that a person is very stupid or idiotic, that’s why the phrase “I was a clown”. For example, it is common for someone to go back to her ex and he ends up cheating on him or cheating on her, this is where they tell their friends and send that expression.
On most platforms, the emoticon is shown as having a white face, black or blue eyes, red mouth, nose and hair, and smiling from ear to ear, however the Facebook icon is totally different, it has blue hair , yellow face, white mouth and a hat, the meaning is the same, it does not change.
SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WHATSAPP SCREENSHOTS MORE SECURE
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and enter a personal or group conversation.
- Here press on the clip (next to the camera) and select the screenshot you want to strengthen your security.
- The next step is to press the pencil icon that is located in the upper right corner.
- A color bar will be displayed on the right side, slide it to the end to get the “Pixel” tool.
- Paint on the areas you don’t want to be seen and they will automatically be pixelated, meaning they will no longer be sharp.
- Finally, tap on the 1 circled symbol to send the photo with the “View once” tool.
If you want more information about sportwe recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we present below.