Don’t you want someone to know you filed it in WhatsApp? Although it may not seem like it, this situation is quite common, especially if you want to prevent the chat with the person you are chatting with from being exposed.
Next, we will show you in detail what you must do to carry out this simple method. Pay attention.
How to write to yourself on WhatsApp from iPhone
- The first step is to open the whatsapp app from your iPhone.
- Next, swipe left on the chat you want to archive.
- After this, click on the option file.
- You will see how the conversation was archived and it will appear in a top tab.
- Now go to the Settings and click on chat.
- Finally, turn off the switch Keep chats archived.
With this, the Archived tab will disappear from your WhatsApp; however, it can always appear if you slide down the screen of your cell phone.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T APPEAR WHATSAPP NOTIFICATIONS ON YOUR IPHONE
- First, you should check if the notifications that do not reach you correspond to a specific chat or to all the ones you have in WhatsApp. If it’s the former, then it’s likely that you’ve muted the conversation, so you’ll need to unmute it again. To do this, swipe left and choose the More option.
- In case it is the second option, then go to Settingsfollowed by WhatsApp and give to Notifications. In this part, check that the alerts are activated.
- Another situation is that your iPhone does not have sound enabled or you have activated some function that does not interrupt your activities, so you may not realize that notifications reach you. If this happens, open Control Center, open Settings and press on Do not disturb.
- You can also try the volume buttons on your iPhone. It is possible that you have lowered all the sound and, because of this, you do not hear WhatsApp alerts.
- If the problem persists, another alternative is delete whatsapp app and reinstall it from the App Store. In this way, all the settings you have made before will be reset.
- As a last option, you can restart your iPhone for this adjustment some errors that can cause a failure in WhatsApp.
STEPS TO UPDATE WHATSAPP AFTER INSTALLING IOS 16 ON IPHONE
- The first step is to go to the menu of your iPhone and look for the app WhatsApp.
- Next, delete the application from your cell phone.
- Now go into the app store.
- Then, in the search engine, put WhatsApp.
- Hit Install and wait a few seconds.
- Depending on the capacity of your iPhonethe waiting time can be longer or shorter.
- Once the app finishes installing on your smartphone, open it and register your data again.
- Now, enjoy WhatsApp again and catch up with your friends.