WhatsApp is already testing Communities on various devices around the world. Estya will allow you not only to improve the layout of the groups, but also allows you to chat with 512 people at the same time. In addition, the app is preparing to add the option that allows you to hide the “online”.
At the same time WhatsApp it’s full of tricks. In case you want to check if your ex-partner has published a status, there is an alternative so that they never know that you have done it. Of course, it is not necessary that you have to install any third-party application.
HOW TO SEE YOUR EX’S WHATSAPP STATES WITHOUT THEM KNOWING IT
- The best of all is that this function can be used in all WhatsApp in the world.
- Now go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to the Application Settings.
- Then go to Settings, Account, Privacy.
- At that moment you must deactivate the “Read receipts” option.
- Once this step is done, you only have to see the WhatsApp status of your ex-partner.
- Of course, if you want to activate the “Read Receipts” again, then you will leave a trace.
- For this, we recommend that you wait 24 hours to activate them again and so he or she will not know that you spied on the statuses.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, that means someone has opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? Well, this you must do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now head over to Settings.
- At that moment, click on the “Linked devices” tab.
- There you can not only check from where your WhatsApp was opened, but also the time.
- Now it is also possible to know the device from which they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and that way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
HOW TO FORCE CLOSE WHATSAPP
- First, go to “Settings” Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the apps that you have installed on your cell phone. Accede to WhatsApp.
- The next step is to click on the option called “force close”, which is in the lower right corner.