WhatsApp you are implementing a number of details within your mobile app. For example, now it is possible to make a Community with more than 512 people at the same time and even make video calls with another 32. In the same way you can create stickers from your PC or laptop platform.
But there are details that few users know. Did you know that you can put your name in white or blank name on your WhatsApp? The trick is quite simple and you don’t need to install strange applications to achieve it. Only perform these steps from the cell phone.
HOW TO PUT YOUR NAME BLANK ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing is that there is no need to download APK.
- Second, you must enter this link of Unicode.
- In the box you must select the blank text.
- In the event that you do it on the cell phone, you must insist a lot to achieve it.
- Copy the text and go to WhatsApp.
- There go to your profile by pressing Settings.
- At that moment click on your photo. Then press the pencil symbol.
- At that time you can change your name.
- Now just paste the above text copied from Unicode and hit save.
- And that’s it, your WhatsApp name will already be blank or transparent.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE NEW FUNCTION OF TEMPORARY MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP
- To begin with, you should know that this new version of temporary messages is only found, at the moment, in version 220.127.116.11 of WhatsApp Beta for Android.
- Although when you activate temporary messages in WhatsApp, they tend to disappear completely, that is, there is nothing left.
- But now every time you activate this function, the new chats will disappear, thus leaving the oldest ones to avoid losing any type of data.
- For this you just have to go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings, Privacy and select on “Default Duration”.
- At that moment you will see an option that says “You must select them”.
- Click there and you will see that you can choose which are all your friends who have the “Temporary messages” tool active.
WHAT DOES “GPI” MEAN IN WHATSAPP
- The word “gpi” has the same structure as “XD” or “xoxo”.
- Although it is not an abbreviation defined by the Royal Spanish Academy, you can use it to save words.
- “Gpi” means “Thank you for inviting”.
- In the case of output that you have accepted, you can also use “gpi” as a form of thanking.
Follow us on our social networks: