WhatsApp it’s full of tricks. Currently you can not only react with any emoji, but now you are allowed to hide the famous “online” and soon more emoticons will be enabled so you can use them with your friends.
However, now a trick has been discovered so that you not only play a prank on your friends, but also help you a lot to protect your privacy: it is the function to put your information on WhatsApp blank or with blank name. Follow all the steps.
TRICK TO PUT YOUR WHATSAPP INFO BLANK
- The first thing you should know is that you don’t need to be an expert, much less download some strange application.
- Now enter that link of Unicode.
- At that time simply copy the text that is in the box.
- You must press several times until the option to select appears.
- Once you have copied it, go to WhatsApp.
- Go to Settings and click on your profile picture.
- There you will be given the option to modify not only your name, but also your Info.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Paste the previously copied text and save it.
- With this you will have your Info blank or with a blank name.
WHAT THE GREEN DOT MEANS NEXT TO YOUR CONVERSATIONS ON WHATSAPP
- It is not about the famous green dot that tells you how many messages you have on WhatsApp.
- The icon is displayed next to a chat.
- This is the function that lets you know if you have decided to mark a conversation as unread.
- That way you can reply later.
- To be able to disappear the green dot, simply go to WhatsApp.
- Then tap the conversation in question.
- Go to Settings and select “Mark as read”.
- That way the green WhatsApp dot will no longer be present.
- Remember that it is always good to reply to all your messages so that the other person is not ignored for a long time.
- The “Mark as unread” function does not cause a message to be marked again without a double blue check.