Do you already have the latest version of WhatsApp? The latest version of the app now includes Communities, a function that allows you to chat with 512 people at the same time and even organize all your groups. In addition to this, the possibility of hiding the famous “online” is being tested.
Have you ever wanted to listen to an audio message or voice note without your friend noticing on WhatsApp? This is easier than you think and there is no need to install third-party applications that can affect the security of your phone.
HOW TO LISTEN TO AN AUDIO MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP WITHOUT BEING AWARE
- The first thing will be to enter your list of contacts.
- There you must register your cell phone as any user.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Go to the conversation where the voice note or audio message was sent to you.
- Click on that message and hit share.
- So you must select your contact name.
- Send it to you and you’re done.
- Now play the audio message and no one will notice that you have heard the voice memo.
- Remember that, even if you deactivate the double blue check, the audio messages usually change color when you play it.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, that means someone has opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? Well, this you must do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now head over to Settings.
- At that moment, click on the “Linked devices” tab.
- There you can not only check from where your WhatsApp was opened, but also the time.
- Now it is also possible to know the device from which they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and that way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
FIND OUT IF YOUR PARTNER HAS DELETED CHATS ON WHATSAPP
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now, open the application and press the icon of the three vertical points that are in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, access the “Settings”.
- Here you are going to press the “Storage and data” > “Manage storage” sections.
Follow us on our social networks: