WhatsApp is the messaging service most used to communicate with our friends and family. However, the platform have secret tricks most users unknown. One of the methods of the Meta application allows us to host two different accounts on the same phone without having to install strange apps. How to do it? Here we explain it to you.
Unlike Telegram, in WhatsApp we do not have the possibility to add more than one profile on the same smartphone. This limitation creates a problem for those users who manage a personal account and another for their company or business.
Although there are dual SIM mobile phones, not all models have this feature. Fortunately, Android smartphones have a secret feature that will help us enjoy two whatsapp accounts different on the same cell phone.
This is the mirroring function of your mobile applications. This feature on Samsung Galaxy devices is called ‘Dual Messaging’ and on Xiaomi it is called ‘Clone apps’.
How to use 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same Samsung cell phone?
With the help of ‘dual messaging’ On Samsung mobiles, you can have two different WhatsApp profiles on the same device and, to do so, you must do the following:
- Go to your phone settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu to see more options.
- Choose ‘Advanced Features’.
- Tap on ‘Dual messaging’ or ‘Dual messenger’.
- Find WhatsApp and tap the switch to activate the option.
- Click on Install.
- Select ‘Use a separate contact list for each WhatsApp application’.
- Head over to the apps screen and you can see that you have two separate accounts for the same app.
How to use 2 WhatsApp on the same Xiaomi cell phone?
MIUI, Xiaomi’s customization layer based on Android, also has the functionality to clone applications such as WhatsApp. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the settings of your Xiaomi phone.
- Select the ‘Applications’ section.
- Go to ‘Dual Applications’ and press the ‘Create’ button.
- Next, choose the app you want to clone. In this case WhatsApp.
How to send a photo by WhatsApp without losing quality?
Although WhatsApp is the app of the world’s most popular instant messenger, that doesn’t mean it’s perfect, as there are still several details that developers have to fix. Among them is the fact that the photos lose quality when you send them to your friends, family, among other contacts.
- Enter any WhatsApp conversation, whether group or personal
- Press the clip icon and you will see that several options are displayed
- Instead of choosing Gallery (the traditional method) you have to select Documents
- Find the photos you want to send and proceed to send them.
How to hide WhatsApp statuses to certain contacts?
The method for setting the privacy of the content we publish in the states of WhatsApp works on both phones Android as in the iPhone. To activate it, we just have to follow these steps:
- Enter the WhatsApp ‘Settings’ menu
- Click on the Account section and go to the ‘Privacy’ option, where we will find a variety of options.
- Once in it, we must enter the Status section, where three options will appear, which are the following: ‘My contacts’, ‘My contacts, except’, ‘Only share with’.
- Click on ‘My contacts, except’ and choose the person you want to hide your WhatsApp status from.
After completing this process in your account WhatsAppyou will now be able to publish what you want in your states and without those “unwanted” contacts being able to see what you shared.