In that sense, if what you are looking for is to have the as discreet as possible when staying in touch with other people, there are some tricks you can try from the app and without the need to install external tools.
Since MAGwe offer you some alternatives that you can try and thus have secret conversations with your friends.
SO YOU CAN HAVE SECRET CONVERSATIONS ON THE IPHONE
1. Change recipient name
One of the steps you need to do first is to put the change the name of the recipient by a totally unknown one, this way you will prevent others from suspecting who you are having a conversation with.
2. Remove previews
Another option is idisable message previews, since, by not doing so, the texts may be visible to a third party when you leave your iPhone charging while you are not in the moment. To achieve this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Then go to Notifications.
- Choose the messaging app.
- Click Show Previews.
- Lastly, select Never.
3. Remove notifications
If you are chatting with a specific contact, it is possible that the alerts of each message are too noticeable for third parties, especially if you are in a meeting or in another type of event. In that sense, you can apply the following:
- Open the Messages app.
- Among the options, click on the name of the contact you want.
- Now hit Hide alerts.
4. Put a security key
A quite profitable alternative is to put a security key on your iPhone, this in order to prevent others from entering the iMessage app and thus knowing who you are chatting with.
How to remove large download limitations from iPhone
- The first step you need to do is access Settings from your iPhoneand.
- Next, click on iTunes.
- Among the options, select app store.
- Now choose the alternative App downloads.
- Once this is done, hit Disable limit.
- After following this process, you will finally be able to download large apps without being restricted by your iPhone.
Apple has protection in place to prevent you from exceeding your mobile carrier’s data limits when installing an app. Previously, large files could only be downloaded over WiFi. Here’s how to get rid of the download limit.
How to use iPhone 14 Action Mode
- The first step is to open the Camera app from your iPhone.
- Now, scroll to the side until you find the option Video.
- Once this is done, click on the option Action mode.
- You will see how the button turns yellow.
- Finally, click on the red icon Engrave.
After this, you will be able to start filming any action situation on video and, when finished, you will notice much more fluid results, so you will no longer have problems with the annoying movements that usually appear in this type of material.
This is how you can prevent Instagram from tracking your location from the iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the main menu of your iPhone and access Setting.
- After this, open the app Instagram.
- Once inside, choose the button Location.
- Among the options, go to the alternative precise locationwhich allows the app to track your location.
- Now, disable this feature.
From now on, you won’t have to worry about Instagram finding your exact location, but only an approximation of where you are.
The trick to record videos faster from an iPhone
- As a first step, open the camera app.
- Behind this, presses constantly on the shutter button, located in the lower area.
- This way you will start recording immediately.
- Once you want to stop filming, release the button and you’re good to go.
With these steps, you will no longer have to click on the record option to just start the action. You can apply this trick whenever you need to capture the moment quickly.
Follow us on our social networks: