To avoid this, the iPhone they have a fairly favorable option which is to find the duplicate photos and so you can erase them forever. If you have iOS 16you can apply a simple trick.
Since SPORTwe show you the step by step that you must follow from your smartphone.
How to locate and delete duplicate photos on iPhone
- The first step is to open the apps Photos from your iPhone.
- Then click on the option albumslocated at the bottom of the screen.
- After this, until the option Utilities.
- Now give the alternative duplicates.
- Next, all the photos you have duplicates will be displayed.
- Select all the images you don’t want to store and click on Fuse.
- Finally, confirm the action by clicking on merge items.
How to cancel sending an email Mail from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is go to Setting from your iPhone.
- Now, click on Mail and at the bottom of the options choose Undo send delay.
- Among the alternatives, adjust the time to delete an email from Mail.
- Once this is done, write a message and hit Send.
- In moments, you should be back in your inbox.
- In this part, you will have to select in undo send.
- Then open the tab Erasersto view the mail you just unsent.
The requirements that your iPhone must have to install iOS 16
- The first step is to recognize if you iPhone is within the list of models that can update to iOS 16.
- Next, make sure you have the Available space to download the final version of iOS 16.
- This is the opportunity to delete all the files, videos or photos that you no longer need and that only occupy memory on your smartphone.
- Now, update all apps that you have installed on your iPhone. This way you can prevent them from having a fault later.
- Finally, make a backup to prevent your important information from being erased during the installation of iOS 16. You can do it through a computer or from iCloud.
So you can delete Safari history from iPhone
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Next, open the option Safari.
- Then scroll down the screen and select the book-shaped icon.
- After this, you will see a list of options appear. Click on the clock icon.
- Now, head down and select the Delete button.
- Several alternatives will appear such as: Today, Today and yesterday, The last hour and Always.
- Choose Always and you will have deleted all Safari history.
You can apply this trick whenever you want to get rid of searched information on your smartphone and select the preferred time interval.