Are you afraid that the battery of your iPhone don’t give too much? This is something that users are constantly concerned about, since over time, this device deteriorates due to constant use.
How to extend the life of the iPhone from Settings
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your iPhone.
- Once done, scroll down.
- From the available options, choose Drums.
- Now select battery health.
- You will see a switch, slide it to the right to activate it and that’s it.
With this, you no longer have to worry about your battery draining faster, so your iPhone will perform better.
How to change the sound of your iPhone when charging it
- on your cell phone with iOSgo to the section shortcuts and go to the Automation option.
- Once inside, touch the symbol “+”located at the top right of the screen.
- Afterwards, select Create a personal automation.
- Among the alternatives, choose Charger.
- Now, you will have to test the settings that you prefer when connecting your iPhone.
- When you finish choosing the modifications, click Next.
- Finally, click on Add action and that’s it.
In case you want to upload a video to your Instagram stories from the gallery of your mobile deviceyou only have to share the video in the stories part and the same app will divide the material into fragments of 15 seconds each.