It is common that, every time you find important information on a website or social networkyou want to take a screenshot of it to view later to make sure you don’t lose it.
Now if you have a iPhone, you have the option to customize these captures with texts, stickers and more options. To apply this trick, we mention the step by step so that you can achieve it.
How to edit screenshots on iPhone
- From your iPhone, take a screenshot with the power button and start at the same time.
- Next, quickly press the capture thumbnail, located in the lower left area.
- Now, you can write on the screenshot, crop it, or add more details.
- Once you’re done, click on the button. Cleverlocated at the top left.
- You can also share this image to other apps with the icon in the upper right corner.
Under these instructions, you can modify all the screenshots on your cell phone before storing them.
So you can configure the iPhone keyboard to use it with one hand
- The first thing you should do is enter any chat in an app and write something to make the keyboard appear.
- Once on the keyboard, hold down the emoji icon or the one of worldlocated in the lower left area.
- Now choose the icon left or right handed keyboard.
- Once you choose this option, you will see how your keyboard is to one side.
- Finally, try writing to your friends in a more comfortable way.
In case you want to return your keyboard to normal, put the arrow in the blank space and that’s it.