Users of iPhone They will finally be able to download the official version of iOS 16, after the constants of having released more than 8 betas. As confirmed from Manzanathis update will reach the public from this Monday, September 12.
as known, iOS 16 It will have several functions such as greater screen customization, more widgets, visibility of the battery percentage icon, among others.
That is why many want to have installed the final version of iOS 16 on their iPhones. In that sense, from SPORT We show you the step by step so that the download free.
HOW TO INSTALL THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF IOS 16
- From your iPhoneOpen the menu Settings.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the General option.
- After this, click on Software updatelocated in the upper area.
- Immediately, your iPhone will search for a new update (iOS 16).
- When you find it, click on Discharge and Install.
- Next, the system will ask you for your unlock code. Enter it to end the procedure.
- Wait a few minutes for your computer to restart. smartphone.
- Finally, you will see how the screen turns on and it will appear that iOS 16 was installed successfully.
How to customize the passwords that Safari suggests since iOS 16
- From your iPhone, open the safari application.
- Now, enter a web page that requires prior registration before entering.
- Next, click on the box to put a password.
- Immediately, a warning will appear indicating that your iPhone created a strong password for the website.
- After this, you will have to select Other options.
- Among the available alternatives, choose Create my own password.
- In this way, you can create a key manually, according to your preferences
- Finally, finish registering and that’s it, you can apply this trick every time you want to enter a website.
How to hide the name of a folder on iPhone
Because the iOS system does not allow leaving an empty space in the folders, you can apply a trick that consists of copying the Unicode character: U+2800 that you can find on any website
- From your iPhone, copy the space between the two brackets first: [⠀] U+2800.
- Followed, constantly press the home screen of the iPhone until you see the icons move.
- Once done, click on the folder.
- Now, tap on the name and delete it.
- After this, you will have to paste the unicode character that you copied at the beginning.
- give to To accept and ready.
Remember to do this procedure with each folder in your iPhone to make it look uniform. Also, you can always replace the names of each of them at any time.
So you can activate white noise on your iPhone
- From the iPhoneyou must enter the Settings app.
- Now select the section Accessibility.
- Choose among the options Audio/Visual.
- Once this is done, click on background sounds.
- Then, you will have to enable this option.
- Press on the button Sound.
- You will see the available sounds, click on each of them to listen to them.
- Finally, choose the one you like the most and that would be it.
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP ICON ON YOUR IPHONE
- The first thing will be to enter the Shortcuts application on your iPhone cell phone.
- Once inside press the “+” icon.
- Choose “Open app”.
- Then in the part where it says “Open” you must click on “App”.
- It will display all the applications you have.
- Select WhatsApp.
- Click on “Done”.