Is app allows the person to know exact dose to take your medicine, in case you have to follow a treatment. In addition, the user will be able to activate a frequent reminder so that they do not forget to follow the medication.
In that sense, if you have a iPhonewe show you a complete guide on how you can apply this new feature of iOS 16.
How to use the Medications feature in iOS 16
- From your iPhone Go to the Health app.
- Then click on the option Reviewlocated at the top right.
- Among the options, choose Medicines.
- Next, press on add medications.
- Now, if you are in the United States, it will open the camera for you to scan the medicine.
- In the event that you are outside of this country, you will have to enter the name of the medication manually.
- Later, the app will provide you with details about that medicine and what dose you should take.
Finally, from the application you can configure different functions such as reminders to take medications and if you need to add a new treatment.
Steps to go back to iOS 16 if you installed the iOS 16.1 beta
- From your iPhonego to the section Settings.
- Once inside, click on the option General.
- Now press on VPN and device managementlocated at the bottom of the screen.
- From the available alternatives, choose Configuration Profile.
- look for the beta iOS 16.1 and tap on it.
- After this, select Delete profile.
- Enter the unlock password iPhonefollowed by Remove.
- Finally, you will need to find the iOS 16 official version and install it again.