There are many functions that users have to use after installing the official version of iOS 16. Among them is being able to create different fully personalized wallpapers, add widgets, see the battery percentage, among others.
Also, a fairly new feature that this latest update brought is that the public will be able to delete New applications to gain more storage space in your mobile devices.
Although in previous versions you could already delete a few apps, iOS 16 allows you to get rid of others that are predetermined in the iPhone. Next, we show you the complete list.
ALL THE APPS YOU CAN DELETE IN IOS 16
These are the new applications that you can permanently delete on your smartphone.
We also show the list of apps that could already be deleted before the last update:
- face time
- Physical aptitude
- voice notes
In case you want to recover these applications, you just have to search for them from the App Store and download them again.
How to create an emoji wallpaper in iOS 16
- The first step is to open the Settings app from your iPhone.
- Next, click on the option Wallpaper.
- At the top, click on the option Emoji.
- Once done, choose your favorite emojis that you want to appear on your wallpaper.
- Now, close the emoticon window.
- Then move your finger from one place to another to align the emojis in order.
- At the bottom right, select the background color which will have the screen.
- Also, you can add some widgets of your choice to complement your design.
- When you’re done, click Addlocated in the upper right corner.
- Finally, choose between the alternatives Set as background pair or Personalize home screen.
With these steps you will have your screen completely personalized, according to your tastes and preferences.