Have multiple contacts iPhone it is one of the most necessary things to keep us always in communication; however, having these numbers saved with multiple copies can become quite annoying when you want to find a particular one.
Therefore, if you have the system iOS 16you will be able to merge it in just moments, this is because the recent update has a much faster function that will help its users.
To carry out this trick, just follow the steps that we indicate from SPORT.
How to delete duplicate contacts from iOS 16
- The first step is to open the Settings appfollowed by Apple ID.
- Now go to iCloud.
- Select the alternative All and activate contacts.
- Once this is done, iCloud contacts will be synced with those on your iPhone.
- Then go to the app contacts.
- At the top, you’ll see the option Duplicate Contacts Found (if you have any).
- You will need to click on this button.
- After this, the duplicate contacts will appear.
- Click on each contact to make sure that the information for each of them is the same.
- When you are sure of this, click on the button Merge contacts.
- Finally, you will have to wait a few seconds until Solved appears.
So you can create custom vibrations on your iPhone
- The first step is to open Settings from your iPhone.
- Now choose the option Sounds and haptics.
- Afterwards, click on Ringtonefollowed by Vibration.
- In this part, select Create new vibration.
- You’ll need to play around with the options to create the type of vibration you want.
- When you finish, tap on Stop, located in the lower right area.
- Then, you will have to hit Save and give it a name.
After these steps, it is time to configure your iPhone to allocate each type of vibration to a contact.
- Go to the app contacts.
- Then select the contact you want.
- Now tap on Editlocated at the top right.
- Choose Vibration.
- Finally, choose the vibration you created.
STEPS TO UPDATE WHATSAPP AFTER INSTALLING IOS 16 ON IPHONE
- The first step is to go to the menu of your iPhone and look for the app WhatsApp.
- Next, delete the application from your cell phone.
- Now go into the app store.
- Then, in the search engine, put WhatsApp.
- Hit Install and wait a few seconds.
- Depending on the capacity of your iPhonethe waiting time can be longer or shorter.
- Once the app finishes installing on your smartphone, open it and register your data again.
- Now, enjoy WhatsApp again and catch up with your friends.